- Easy to use and flexible Acquisition, Review and Archive program
- 32/40, 80, 120, 160 channel digital amplifier
- Portable and cart based device
- Active headbox provides high quality recording and offers both remote and bedside impedance checking.
- User definable onscreen control key layout for fast access to parameter settings and analysis features.
- Workflow Manager improves productivity by integrating routine tasks.
- Acquisition and Review screens can be configured independently.
- Simultaneous split-screen record and review.
- Mark and archive selected events to a file.
- Review quickly from annotation list, or by event or time marked data.
- Remote monitoring, reviewing and archiving over LAN.
- Comprehensive report generation.
- Optional, automatic spike and seizure detection.
- Quantitative EEG, spectral analysis, mapping and evoked potentials option.
- Complete polysomnography capabilities.
The Sienna Digital EEG is a comprehensive, NEW DESIGN,
modern and easy to use 32/40, 80, 120, 160 channel digital EEG developed for routine clinical studies. The system provides advanced acquisition, review analysis and remote monitoring capabilities offering a complete solution to digital EEG applications. Sienna employs a common operating platform simplifying operation, increasing productivity and enhacing quality control. The Sienna modular design philosophy ensures flexibility and upgrade opportunities with a complete set of software and hardware options.